GPC has not examined all of the Content for accuracy, timeliness, completeness, appropriateness, or helpfulness. GPC does not endorse any specific procedures, opinions, or other information that may be mentioned on this Site. Your reliance on information and Content obtained by you at or through this Site is solely at your own risk. IN NO EVENT SHALL GPC BE LIABLE OR OTHERWISE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE OR INJURY (INCLUDING DEATH) TO YOU, OTHER PERSONS, OR PROPERTY ARISING FROM ANY USE OF ANY INFORMATION, IDEAS, OR INSTRUCTIONS CONTAINED IN THE CONTENT.
3. RESTRICTIONS ON USE OF SITE. GPC grants you permission to use this Site as follows:
5. NO WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS. ALL CONTENT IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE AND IS PROVIDED TO YOU "AS IS" WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NONINFRINGEMENT. Without limiting the foregoing, GPC neither warrants nor represents that your use of any Content will not infringe the rights of any third parties nor that the Content will be accurate, complete, or up-to-date. Similarly, GPC makes no warranties or representations as to the accuracy, correctness, or reliability of the information contained in this Site. Accordingly, GPC assumes no liability or responsibility for any omissions or errors (including, without limitation, typographical errors and technical errors) in the content of the Site.
6. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. YOUR USE OF THIS SITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. IN NO EVENT SHALL GPC, OR ANY OF ITS SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, OFFICERS OR DIRECTORS, NOR ANY OF ITS AGENTS OR ANY OTHER PARTY INVOLVED IN CREATING, PRODUCING, OR DELIVERING THIS SITE, OR ITS LICENSORS, SUPPLIERS OR ANY THIRD PARTIES MENTIONED ON THE WEBSITE, BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DIRECT, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, GENERAL, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, CLAIMS FOR PERSONAL INJURY, WRONGFUL DEATH OR LOST PROFITS, OR DAMAGES RESULTING FROM THE DELAY, FAILURE, INTERRUPTION, OR CORRUPTION OF ANY DATA OR DUE TO ANY BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH YOUR USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THIS WEBSITE OR THE CONTENT, WHETHER BASED IN CONTRACT, TORT, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, AND WHETHER OR NOT GPC IS ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
7. TRANSMISSION. You acknowledge that in connection with the Site, information will be transmitted over local exchange, interexchange and internet backbone carrier lines and through routers, switches and other devices owned, maintained and serviced by third party local exchange and long distance carriers, utilities, internet service providers and others, all of which are beyond the control and jurisdiction of GPC and its suppliers. Accordingly, GPC assumes no liability for or relating to the delay, failure, interruption or corruption of any data or other information transmitted in connection with use of this Site.
8. LINKS. The Site may contain links to third-party websites and resources (collectively, "Linked Sites"). These Linked Sites are provided solely as a convenience to you and not as an endorsement by GPC of the content of such Linked Sites. GPC makes no representations or warranties regarding the correctness, accuracy, performance, or quality of any content, software, service, or application found at any Linked Site. GPC is not responsible for the availability of the Linked Sites or the content or activities of such sites. If you decide to access Linked Sites, you do so at your own risk.
Linking to any page of this Site other than to http://www.napaautojobs.com through a plain text link is strictly prohibited in the absence of a separate linking agreement with GPC. Any website or other device that links to http://www.napaautojobs.com or any page available therein is prohibited from: (a) replicating Content; (b) using a browser or border environment around the Content; (c) implying in any fashion that GPC or any of its affiliates are endorsing it or its products; (d) misrepresenting any facts, including any facts regarding a relationship with GPC or any of its affiliates; (e) presenting false information about GPC products or services; and (f) using any logo or mark of GPC or any of its affiliates without expression written permission from GPC.
9. APPLICABLE LAW AND VENUE. By accessing this Site, you and GPC agree that the statutes and laws of the State of Georgia, without regard to conflicts of laws principles thereof, will apply to all matters arising from or relating to use of this Site, except where preempted by the federal laws of the United States of America, in which case such U.S. federal law will apply. You and GPC also agree and hereby submit to the exclusive personal jurisdiction and venue of any state or federal court in the State of Georgia, with respect to such matters. Those who choose to access this Site from outside the United States do soon their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws.
10. SUBMISSIONS. GPC does not accept ideas, concepts, or techniques for new products or services through this Site. If such material is received, you acknowledge that (a) it will not be considered confidential or proprietary; (b) GPC and its affiliates are under no obligation to consider or keep such information confidential; and (c) GPC shall have an unrestricted, irrevocable, worldwide, royalty-free right to use, communicate, reproduce, publish, display, distribute, and exploit such material in any manner it chooses.
11. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY. Any and all intellectual property rights ("Intellectual Property") associated with this Site and its Content are the sole property of GPC, its affiliates, and/or third parties. The Content is protected by copyright and other laws in the United States. Elements of this Site are also protected by trade dress, trade secret, unfair competition, and other laws and may not be copied or imitated in whole or in part.
You may download and print a single copy of the Content solely for your personal, non-commercial use. Any Content you download or print may not be altered in any way and must contain the following copyrighted notice: "Copyright ©1999 Genuine Parts Company. All Rights Reserved" and all other copyright and proprietary rights notices which were contained in such Content. Any other use of the Content is expressly prohibited without our prior written permission and any rights or licenses to any tangible or intangible GPC materials not expressly granted herein are expressly reserved to GPC. Any unauthorized use of any of the Content is a violation of law and subjects you to all civil and criminal penalties provided for under domestic and international laws covering such unauthorized use.
12. LICENSE. GPC grants you a limited, personal, nontransferable, nonsublicensable, revocable license to (a) access and use only the Site and Content only in the manner presented by GPC, and (b) access and use the GPC computer and network services offered within the Site (the "GPC Systems") only in the manner expressly permitted by GPC. Except for this limited license, GPC does not convey any interest in or to the GPC Systems, or any information or data contained in the GPC Systems, by permitting you to access the Site. Except to the extent required by law or as expressly provided herein, none of the Content may be reverse-engineered, modified, reproduced, republished, translated into any language or computer language, re-transmitted in any form or by any means, resold or redistributed without the prior written consent of GPC. You may not make, sell, offer for sale, modify, reproduce, display, publicly perform, import, distribute, retransmit, or otherwise use the Content in any way, unless expressly permitted by GPC.
13. TERMINATION. You agree that GPC, in its sole discretion, may terminate or suspend your use of this Site, Content, or the GPC Systems at any time and for any or no reason, even if access and use continues to be allowed to others. Upon such suspension or termination, you must immediately (a) discontinue use of the Site; (b) destroy any copies of any portion of the Content. Accessing the Site and/or any GPC Systems after such termination or suspension shall constitute an act of Trespass. Further, you agree that GPC shall not be liable to you or any third party for any termination or suspension of your access to this Site or the GPC Systems.
18. COMPLETE AGREEMENT. These Terms and Conditions contain the entire agreement between you and GPC relating to your use of this Site.
- You shall not disguise the origin of information transmitted through this Site;
- You will not place false or misleading information on the Site;
- You will not use or access any service, information, application, or software available via the Site in a manner not expressly permitted by GPC;
- You will not input or upload to the Site any information which contains viruses, Trojan horses, works, time bombs, or other computer programming routines that are intended to damage, interfere with, intercept, or expropriate any system, the Site, or any information or that infringes the Intellectual Property (defined below) rights of another;
- You may not use or access the Site or the GPC Systems in any way that, in GPC's sole discretion, adversely affects the performance or function of the Site or the GPC Systems, or interferes with the ability of authorized parties to access the Site or the GPC Systems;
- You may not distribute, modify, copy, transmit, display, reuse, reproduce, publish, license, transfer, sell or otherwise use Content without GPC's written permission;
- You are explicitly forbidden to use this Site to post or transmit any infringing, threatening, false, misleading, abusive, harassing, libelous, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, scandalous, inflammatory, pornographic, or profane material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that could be a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law;
- You are explicitly forbidden to use this Site to advertise or perform any commercial solicitation.